01 Jul Medical Company Blog Titles to Attract More Customers
Blogs are one of the pillars of digital marketing. If you’re a medical company—whether in IT solutions or devices or any other industry—blogs can be a crucial asset in attracting more users to your website. On top of that, intentional, keyword-based blogs can attract potential customers that want your business.
Keyword-based content is backed by data. Essentially, if you can find a good keyword (with a lot of search volume and low difficulty, using resources like AdWords or Ahrefs), you can then get that blog to rank high on Google for said keyword.
Every industry can benefit from high-quality, keyword-focused content on their website—especially medical companies that operate in a competitive environment.
So, if you own and operate a medical company, here are some fantastic blog titles that will bring in more users.
47 Medical Company Blog Titles
- Telehealth After COVID-19: Will We Continue to See Growth
- Why IT Data Backup is a Must in 2020 and Beyond
- How to Nail Your Transition Management for your Medical Practice
- MIPS: What is it and How to Stay Profitable While Administring High-Quality Care
- HIPAA Training: The Best Ways to Train Your Team to Ensure Compliance
- Should You Outsource Your Medical Practice’s IT? 5 Questions to Ask Yourself
- Does Hardware For a Service Make Sense For Your Healthcare Practice?
- How to Connect With Your Patients Better Through IT
- The Top Medical Device Technologies to Keep an Eye Out For Today
- How to Protect Your Practice Against Data Breaches
- 10 Ways to Improve Patient Retention Without Breaking the Bank
- Telehealth ROI: How to Tell if You’re Smart With Your Investment
- Is Telehealth the Future of Medicine? 5 Stats That Say Yes!
- HIPAA Covered Entities: What Exactly Are They?
- The 10 Best Medical Start-Ups and What Makes Them Great
- How to Keep Your Practice Safe From Phishing Scams
- The 10 Biggest Hacks on Medical Companies and the Lessons They Learned
- Will the Blockchain Transform Healthcare?
- Business Continuity For Healthcare: Why it’s so Important
- 5 Medical Technologies That We’ll Need to Take on the Next Pandemic
- 17 Ways to Save Your Practice Money Without Lowering the Quality of Care
- Medical Practices: 5 Areas to Outsource Vs. 5 to do Internally
- 5 Genius IT Solutions to Take Advantage of Today
- How to Create Your 2021 Medical Practice Budget
- Marketing Tips For Hospitals That Will Give You High ROI
- 15 Common HIPAA Violations and How to Make Sure you Avoid Them
- How Much Can You Be Fined For a HIPAA Violation?
- 12 Medical Start-Ups That Failed and How to Not Make the Same Mistake
- Does HIPAA Apply to Social Media?
- How to Craft a Secure Password + Best Password Protocol For Medical Practices
- Cybersecurity Audits: Why Your Medical Practice Should Conduct One Regularly
- What is Phishing + 5 Tips For Avoiding it
- Is Ransomware Still a Problem? The Answer May Surprise You
- HIPAA Compliant Hard Drive Destruction: Why it Matters
- How to Destroy Hard Drives While Being HIPAA Compliant
- 5 Medical Technologies We’ll See As a Result of COVID-19
- The Cloud and Your Medical Practice: Why You Should Consider it
- 5 Cloud Solutions That Will Dramatically Improve Your Medical Practice
- EMR and EHR: What’s the Difference?
- Remote Patient Monitoring: How to Invest Smartly
- What You Should Do Directly After a Medical Practice Hack
- How to Figure Out if Your IT Budget is Where it Should Be
- How to Hire For Medical IT Employees (What to Look For)
- Questions to Ask When Hiring For IT (Medical Practices)
- Basic IT Training: Making Sure Everyone Knows the Basics
- The Best IT Companies to Outsource to
- Managed Services PRovidr: Benefits + Why They Are Worth it
Need Help With Your Content Strategy? Reach Out to Hook Agency
Here at Hook Agency, we are well-versed in content strategy that is backed by SEO. Sure, you can go with a cheap solution for your blog with a third-party blog provider, but they won’t do the work necessary to produce actual results. Building a content strategy that offers value is all about finding keywords with high intent and crafting content that nudges potential customers down the conversion funnel (don’t worry, it’s not nearly as complicated as that sounds).
We’ll work with you to understand your business, who your customers and competitors are, and what your brand voice is to develop content that works.